Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Studentless Blog Post by Teacher

Hi Everyone,

I've spent the last couple of days cleaning up the classroom, marking your work and waiting to find out what is happening with your learning. I still don't know how things will work after spring break but I now have permission to talk to you in the mean time. So if you have anything to say or have any questions, you can email me at gsbhachu@educbe.ca. We are also now allowed to work from home so I spent this afternoon packing up all your scribblers and work to take home. I will be checking my emails regularly tomorrow and Friday and look forward to hearing from you. I hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy. Pass this message on to other people in our class if you can.

Sincerely,
Mr. Bhachu

P.S.
Homework:

Gr.2 - Write 5 - 7 sentences describing how you have been keeping busy.
Gr.3 - Write 3 paragraphs describing how you have been keeping busy.

If you can, send me a picture of your written work or create a google doc and share it with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment